Hi, i will give you tutorial how to reset printer Epson Inkjet Photo L800, but you must Download Resetter Adjustment Epson L800. Printer Epson L800 is the world’s first branded photo printer with an integrated ink tank system that gives you high volume prints at the lowest running cost.
How to Reset Printer Epson L800 :
1. Download Resetter Epson L800
2. Extract Resetter L800
3. Run “AdjProg.exe”.
4. Accept and select Particular Adjustment mode
5. Select Waste Ink Pad Counter and click OK
6. Click Check, select Main Pad Counter and Platten Pad Counter, then click Initialization and Finish.
Link Download Resetter Adjustment Epson L800 :
[sociallocker]Click Here ( resetterEpsonL800.rar ) | Mirror (Mega.nz)[/sociallocker]
How To Reset Epson R230 – Epson Stylus Photo R230, a powerful yet compact printer delivering outstanding photo print quality. Designed for the home user who expects photo lab quality prints on demand and with an absolute minimum of fuss.
How To Reset Epson R230
How To Reset Epson R230 :
- Download resetter, Extract file with winrar/winzip and run resetter Epson R230 with double click file APSPR220230_Ver12.exe
- Click Accept and click EPSON printer adjustment program, click Stylus Photo R230.
- Selection for Port column leave the default field is Auto
- In the Destination field, you can choose Asia. Continue by clicking the OK button
- In the window next software resetter Epson R230, click the Maintenance tab
- Tick on Mark waste ink pad counter
- Click Reset and finished
- Turn the printer off and on again
[sociallocker]Download Resetter Epson R230[/sociallocker]