Download Resetter Canon Pixma iP1980: DownloadDriveresetter.com was distribute tools for reset Canon iP1980, if you want know how to reset canon ip 1980 please follow this intruction, if you want more detail you can see on video intruction.
How to reset Canon Pixma iP1980 :
- Turn on the printer Canon iP1900
- Please Press and then Press hold the Resume button for 2 minutes .
- Release the Resume button .
- The printer will return to normal .
- If still not normal as well , as to do the manual reset and reset Sofware
- Step Manual Reset
- Printer power cord plugs in the off state
- Please Press and then Press hold the power button with your index finger and then input power cable
- The power button is still on hold , then push the middle finger andah resume button twice .
- Remove the power button
- The printer is not blinking
- At this stage you have finished doing the Manual Reset
- Permanent order please use the Reset Sofware .
Perform his steps as follows:
- Buddy Make sure all files from Read Only .
- Run GeneralTool.exe GeneralTool iP1900
- Select the USB port on your Canon printer iP1900 .
- Click the Lock Release
- Select (tick ) EEPROM CLEAR
- Provide blank paper to print . Then click the Test Pattern 1
- Finish your IP1900 printer back to normal .
- A few of this article may be useful for you 🙂
Video How To Reset Canon Pixma IP 1980 :
How To Reset Canon Pixma iP1980
Download Resetter Canon Pixma IP 1980 :
[sociallocker]ip1880 Service Tool[/sociallocker]